Com-Pac Picnic Cat sailboat by Com-Pac Yachts
The Picnic Cat is from the drawing board of Clark Mills, designer of our former 16 CB and our 23/3, and well known also as the designer of the Optimist Pram and the Windmill One Design. Unlike her sister Com-Pac’s the Picnic Cat has a centerboard rather than a keel. With her centerboard up she is beachable. Her broad hull form and the low center-of-effort of her gaff-rigged sail make her very stable. And her huge self-bailing cockpit and ample stowage offer unsurpassed comfort in a small, easily handled package. She’s built of solid, hand-laid glass, with aluminum spars and stainless centerboard. In addition, the exclusive Mastendr? mast raising system revolutionizes the trailer-boating experience.
Com Pac Picnic Cat – Specifications
- Length Overall: 14 ft. 0 in. / 4.27 m
- Beam: 6 ft. 6 in. / 1.98 m
- Draft, board up: 0 ft. 6 in. / 0.81 m
- Draft, board down: 2 ft. 8 in. / 0.15 m
Displacement: 500 lbs. / 227 kg
- Price reflects base boat w/ standard equipment
- Does not include freight and commissioning, prices subject to change.
- Call for custom option package pricing.
$15,995.00 current price as for 10/15/ 2021 – Price subject to change without notice