The new fast, fun and ice-cool way into sailing – The RS Tera is modern, tough and affordable – perfect for learning, training, racing and even rowing.
For youngsters, family beach fun, entry to club racing and as a junior boat for sailing clubs, schools and holiday company fleets – the RS Tera sets the new standard.
The RS Tera is the perfect way to introduce youngsters to sailing and keep them hooked.
Best of all – the Tera is a real RS
The Tera is designed as a youth boat, but it can still be enjoyed by adults
Lowest maintenance – greater durability
- Comptec PE3 construction– state of the art three layer system – tough outer skin – middle foam layer for stiffness – inner skin to stabilise the structure
- Strongest fittings attachment– brass inserts moulded into the hull structure
- Virtually maintenance free– store outdoors – no fragile gel coat – no peeling paint
Roto-molded polyethelelyne delivers both economy and toughness. The Comptec three layer system sandwiches a foam core between two plastic skins for stiffness, impact resistance, and long term durability.
RS Tera comes complete with
- 2-part alloy mast
- Alloy boom with padding
- Low drag PU moulded foil section dagger board
- PU moulded rudder blade
- Lifting handle with rubber grip
- Aft hand holds
- Rowlock sockets
- Water bottle
|Sport Reefing sail
|Pro fully battened sail
* Base price including ocean freight – $3920.00
Pro rig upgrade – $450.00
- Dealer Prep $150.00
- freight prices vary